Pages

Jessica Alba: Harper's Hottie

Making for the perfect cover girl choice to kick off the new year, Jessica Alba adorns the front page of January/February 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar Australia.

The brunette beauty posed in an array of Louis Vuitton ensembles for the Land Down Under magazine while currently promoting her just-released box office topping comedy "Little Fockers".


Aside from her couNtless work endeavors. Jess chatted about how motherhood has helped to make her a bit more selfless.

She dished, “I’ve learned to forgive myself for not being perfect and not stressing myself. I have had a reputation for being fiercely protective of my independence. My daughter has put everything in perspective for me. You stop being selfish and driven in such a narrow personal sense, and you want to build a life for yourself and your family. I tended to be a workaholic in the past and now I don’t feel that kind of self-imposed stress anymore."

The 29-year-old added, "My husband and my daughter are my world. Together we want to build a truly loving and beautiful family. I’m very traditional in that sense. When Honor was born, I also felt that it was a good time to change many things. I was always the type of woman who tried to please other people and do everything right. Putting that kind of pressure on yourself isn’t healthy for you in the long run. It wears you down."