Pages

Amy Adams: "I'm Not Asexual!"

Putting her stunning beauty on full display, Amy Adams adorns the cover of the January 2011 issue of Marie Claire magazine.

The 36-year-old actress donned a variety of stylishly sexy ensembles for the magazine's accompanying spread which coincides with Miss Adams' promotional efforts for her upcoming movie due out on December 17th titled "The Fighter".


As for the issue's interview, Amy reminisced on a past Q&A session with a reporter who stunned the actress after seeming to be surprised about the fact that she's had sex.

Adams tells, "I did one interview when I was pregnant and the writer said he though people would be surprised to know that I had sex."

She continued, "I didn't know what to say. I was like, 'Excuse me if it takes a minute to process the fact that you think I'm asexual.' Anyway, there's something great about the world thinking I'm so innocent. Only it's not true."