Pages

Nicole Scherzinger's Beach Shoot



Showing off her good looks for a hot new spread, Nicole Scherzinger dazzled as she partook in a photo shoot in Ibiza to kick off the new year.The former Pussycat Dolls star tossed on a bright blue bikini with a gold wrap as she provocatively posed for photogs during the sensual session.




According to reports, the efforts were part of the preparations as she gears up for the release of her second solo album due out later this year.Aside from work efforts, Miss Scherzinger is said to be getting the itch to walk down the aisle with racer beau Lewis Hamilton.




She told Now magazine a few months back, "I'm really traditional - I'd want to be married before we have kids and that's something we'll hopefully be doing soon. Lewis is always telling me that I'd be a really good mom and I know he'd be a great dad. I love kids and I'm feeling broody."