Pages

Bikini Babe: Cosmopolitan Heats Up Cosmo UK

She’s the cover girl for Cosmopolitan UK's May Issue, and Kim Kardashian says she’s over the whole body image ordeal many women struggle with.The “Disaster Movie” babe shared that she loves her curvy figure and tries not to pay attention to sizes.


"I never aspired to be a size zero. Although one time I tried on a dress with a size 8 label when I thought I was a size 4. It turned out it was a UK size 8, so actually it was my normal size. But it made me think, 'Why do I even care?'


"I couldn't care less if it said 14. It's just a number. Your best measure is to look in the mirror. I always say you shouldn't weigh yourself. I don't even have a set of scales in my house."Kim says she’s even okay with her imperfections. "I have cellulite. So what! I've never claimed to be perfect. It's crazy anyone should assume that just because you're in the spotlight, you're flawless."


Photo Credit: Cosmopolitan